Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Facebook

I have a Facebook and I use it quite a bit. I use it to stay in touch with friends, up to date on sports, and stay "in the know" on other events.  It is convenient to talk with people who don't know how to text message very well (older generations).  I don't use any other types of social media, except for Snapchat, but maybe someday I'll get a LinkdIn.  I will wait until I become a big business man first though.  Right now I do not have a Twitter, Instagram, Kik, Myspace, or any other type of networking because I think that most of them are stupid and a waste of time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't use anything except Facebook and Snapchat ether. It is a great way to keep in touch, because it is so convenient. I will be a teacher someday and I am a little worried about how much technology I will have to incorporate into the classroom. However, I could see being familiar with more programs for business could be important.

    ReplyDelete